CloudAMI is a modern, Web-based, meter data management system, which automatically collects and processes data from electronic energy meters, fully developed in Bulgaria by Green Embedded Systems. The system has a unique distributed architecture, which allows reliable two-way communication to each meter, thus allowing activities such as remote software update, tariff plan, parameterization and many others.
- Remote reading of meters, reducing the cost of this activity compared to manual counting and also allowing reporting in real time and on demand
- All equipment is with ultra-compact size allowing installation in space constraint places
- Unprecedented flexibility in building the system
- Complete client hosting or complete cloud hosting on http://cloudami.eu
- Complete range of communication devices (GPRS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RF)
- Supporting meters from diffeent manufacturers (Elster, Iskra, Landis&Gyr, Matrix and more)
- Real-time detection of non-technical losses in the observed area and subscriber stations and notify the operator in real time for the energy balance
- Real-time detection of critical events in grid (non-authorized open lid of the meter, non-authorized power supply disconnection or internal intervention into the meter, etc.).
- Continuous two-way connection to the meaurement point, allowing activities such as – remote disconnection and reconnection of the power supply to the customer, remote software update, remote change of the meter parameterization, etc.
- Decentralized data processing where all communication activities with the meters and the processing of their data is distributed among multiple ultracompact data concentrators (SIA), connected directly to Internet to cloud based MDM system
- Control (non-commercial) measurement of the internal energy distribution – in an office building, owners can use the system for allocation of the total building electricity bill between tenants or – in industrial applications managers can use the system to detect, monitor and manage the appearances and the behavior of the large energy consumptions in their grid.
- Economically optimized real time power management – for users operating on the free electricity market the system can serve for constant proving of relatively processed data needed for the appropriately informed real time management of the energy consumption in order to stick in continuous adherence with a previously predicted volume level with discounted premium price.
- Constant real time management and optimization of the energy consumption – using CloudAMI stomers obtain the possibility to continuously monitor and track in a user-friendly graphical form their energy consumptions on the screens of their smartphones or desktop computer, in a relative time stamped or cost/value graduated scale, in order to take appropriately informed real time control decisions to reduce to the possible minimum their energy consumptions, their bills and their contribution to the environment polution.
For more info please download the full CloudAMI presentation or please contact us. Thank you!